Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Friday March 30th...

Looking Quite Mild in the 50°s so far, but at this moment I can only use the GFS Model to forecast as I look forward into late March.

-- This is showing Dry conditions for the Rehearsal Dinner for you Krissy and your Family.  Temperatures should be in the 50°s as I said before. 

Here is what it looks like for 6PM Friday Night:.. Dry and Mild   and just a few Rain/Snow showers in Western WY...should not affect you all at the Time.






WEDDING DAY...(Saturday)


Saturday @ 6PM:  Right now, looking kinda 'rainy' at this moment for Casper with a small chance of showers.  Best shower chance right now looks like in the Laramies.

HOWEVER, the GFS model can over-exaggerate with Moisture/Precip.

I would call it a 10-20% Chance of Precip (right now)..




6PM SATURDAY TEMPERATURES...

So far looking like slightly below Normal for Temperatures...  Upper 40°s- Nearing 50°









I hope this gives you a Preview to better plan for the Wedding.  I'll keep an eye on the latest late in the Week if anything changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment